Peek into My TpT Cart {Linky Party}

Show Us What You Bought {Linky Party}

The TpT Back to School sale is over and done with- hopefully you didn't miss out! I certainly didn't. :) So many awesome things on sale- I grabbed a bunch of new packs I'm excited to use with my kids this year. I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' to share some of my favorite purchases. Here are my top five purchases (in no particular order).

Note: I do not know any of the sellers mentioned in this post personally, and I have nothing to gain by talking them up. My goal in having this blog is to simply share ideas and resources I think are wonderful! Click the images for more information.

Do Your Personal Best     Flap Your Wings: A Bat Unit

Okay, so I included two products for a few of these, since I bought more than just one from a few of my favorite sellers. I'm SUPER excited to use the with my students the first week of school. Lyndsey Kuster came up with a great way to reinforce the idea of making good choices and engage children in problem solving. I don't have anything else like this, and I know it will help me start the year on the right foot. As for the Flap Your Wings packet- I am planning to do a HUGE unit on bats for the month of October and this will fit in perfectly. It's not always easy to find nonfiction resources in the library that are appropriate for my students, and this pack ensures that we will be able to collect a significant amount of information on the topic. I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend any of Lyndsey's nonfiction units- they are wonderful!
Fast Finishers Guided Reading Phonics Activities 

It doesn't take much to get me to buy something from Cara Carroll's store. I've been shopping her TpT store since the earliest days, and I own many of her products. When I read a blog post about these two new ones, I knew I had to have them! Writing Centers for Fast Finishers is exactly what I need for those students who finish a task quickly and need something engaging to move on to. Wish I had it last year! As for the Guided Reading Phonics Activities Bundle, I believe in a balanced literacy approach with a strong phonics component. This bundle has many great activities for small group instruction.

       Interactive Reading Journal     Writing Throughout the Year 

You really can't go wrong with things from Deanna Jump's store... If I'm not mistaken, she was the first millionaire teacher on TpT, and for good reason! Her units are extremely detailed! I've been eying the Interactive Reading Journals for a while now, it was time to pull the trigger. I've heard so many good things about her Writing Through the Year units I had to see what the fuss was about! I'm sure I will be back to buy more of them.

     Batty for Bats 

Batty for Bats by Erica Bohrer is going to pair wonderfully with the Flap Your Wings unit I got! Stellaluna is one of my most favorite read alouds- I always cry when I read it. I was thrilled when I found this packet- it has so many bat related activities. I know it will be a hit (especially the cootie-catcher)!

     Word Family Slide and Find 

I was very excited when I found this products from A Cupcake for the Teacher. I don't have anything like this in my literacy workstations- it's perfect for engaging kids with a "new" kind of activity.

I am a new seller to TpT, but I do have a couple products I am proud of. 
See below to check them out! 
(Click the product covers to view them in my TpT store).

Ready, Set, Stamp!



Sight Word Spelling for the Entire Year 


My Sight Word Spelling (For the ENTIRE School Year) pack is part of an awesome giveaway that is still going on! Scroll down to enter!

 

Enter the Rafflecopter below to win!


There are THREE other prize packs being given away as well!
Hop on over to Droppin' Knowledge to enter those!
Good luck!


4 comments:

  1. Such a cute blog!! Newest follower here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting, commenting, and following! I appreciate it. :)

      Melissa

      Delete
  2. You found some amazing products!! THANKS for linking up!
    Karen :)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen,

      They truly are amazing products! I'm so happy to have them and am super excited to use them. Thank YOU for visiting and commenting!

      Melissa

      Delete